IPPO Japanese Math INC. is a Japanese Abacus Tutorial. We are operating for almost 1 years now and will be opening a new branch in Cebu. We follow ISHIDO-SHIKI(いしど式), which has 200 franchises in Japan.
And we, IPPO, is the 1st abroad branch. Due to the increasing number of students, IPPO Japanese Math School is currently in expansion and is seeking highly competent, dynamic, growth-oriented and assertive individuals to be part of our growing team as:
Is looking for:
Part-Time Abacus Teacher (Banawa)
Part-Time Abacus Teacher (Mandaue)
*Abacus Experience is NOT required.
*You will be trained on how to teach Abacus
- With good mathematical skills
- Excellent English skills (writing and speaking)
- University graduate with a good student record (Graduate of BSED, BEED, Account, Management Economics, Nurse are encouraged to apply)
- Can establish great rapport with both kids and adults
- Computer savvy
- Preferably with at least 6 months ESL teaching experience
- Has Smartphone (We use for SNS marketing)
- Patient, curious, enthusiastic to teach and eager to be trained.
- Highly motivated, Hardworking, independent
- Has pleasing personality.
- Responsible for managing the branch
- Willing to work under pressure
- Willing to work Part time
- FREE: Training how to teach the Abacus in our center
- FREE: Business Support by Japanese Staff
- FREE: Abacus Education if you have kids (Elementary is fine)
- Monthly Salary 70P – 110P/hour including allowances.
- HIGHER POSITION awaits you.
- Annual salary reviews
- Incentive (Monthly Perfect Attendance & Productive Bonus)
- Government Benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, PagIBIG Fund)
- JAPAN TRIP for preferable work attitude (once a year awarding)
WHAT OUR TEACHERS DO:
・Keep records of lessons and evaluations
・Establish a good rapport with clients
・Report what you do and did
・Keep classroom clean
・Observe and teach kids
・Marketing using Social media using Facebook, Instagram, blogs
・Weekend Activity for poor educational background kids(If you want)
Resume send to: