In IPPO, we would like to hear out what you feel and think that’s why we would like to invite you every 3rd Thursday of the month for a Parent’s Conference.
We would update you on your child’s progress and the know-how of IPPO Education! Check it out below!
Parent Teacher Conference
IPPO is doing this to also help us learn about our learners and what things would catch their interest.
- share academic progress and growth based on classroom observations, assessments, and Abacus activities
- learn from parents or guardians so IPPO can be better informed about our students’ strengths, needs, behaviors, and learning styles
- discuss enrichment or intervention strategies to support IPPO students’ learning
- discuss issues that may be interfering with students’ learning and growth
Date & Time
【Date】Every 3rd Thursday of the month
【Time】10:00AM-5:00PM (*without lunch break)
We will be having the Parent’s Conference every 3rd Thursday of the month. You can come anytime between 10:00 AM -12:00 AM in the morning or at 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM in the afternoon.
IPPO Schedule: https://ippo-abacus.com/enroll/schedule/
We will be holding it in IPPO classroom at Winland Tower 2, 4th Floor, Juana Osmeña Extension Road, Escario, 6000 Cebu.
We would also like to hear your thoughts in order for us to improve and render a better service to you. We would like to accomplish things that would help your child be a better individual and with your help, we think that nothing is impossible.
Latest posts by Pau (see all)
- Life Skills Children Should Learn Today - July 17, 2018
- 8 Fun, Simple and Educational Activities for Growing Kids - July 10, 2018
- Benefits of Learning Abacus At a Young Age - July 4, 2018