Through competition and examination, the child can have a different experience that measure the child’s learning and mastery of the everything he learned inside the classroom. We will be featuring the pattern on what an how a successful child demonstrate.
Competitions as Tough as the Real World
Abacus’ competition is a complete battle with oneself. It is a tough venue for anyone.
Efforts are required and is set 0.01 seconds to 0.001 seconds, and children at that time will work like an athlete with adults.
Excuses such as “I was able to do well in practice but…..” would not be taken into consideration.
In Abacus Education, results always are very important, even if they did very good in practice having 100 points. In this matter, the child needs to practice again for a month in order to officially take an exam.
It is a world full of different emotions at the same time.
5 Attributes of a Successful Person
Children who can fully demonstrate their strength and gives a positive result have 5 patterns in common.
- Embraces challenge in a good way.
- Does anything without fear.
- Sets goals to accomplish.
- Does everything to achieve it.
- Starts everything in a positive manner
- Bring outs the child’s potential and burst his confidence.
- Knows how to prepare himself.
- Focused to achieve his goals and keeps a steady pace of everything.
- Is a very essential tool.
- Parents encourage and persuade their child to do the best, in this way the child feels relieved and is well-driven.
Children of younger age has more potentials to develop and may give a better result once trained at a very young age. Every child is special and may contribute differently to the society.
Reference: いしど式まとめ from ISHIDO-SHIKI JAPAN
Translate: IPPO Japanese Math School
Latest posts by Pau (see all)
- Elementary Students Learn Abacus to Improve Math Skill - September 23, 2017
- Abacus Education: An After School Learning Program - September 16, 2017
- Abacus Education Develops the Child’s Focus and Concentration - September 9, 2017